POC Media brings vision to life!
We provide a direct and measurable approach to digital marketing. POC Media leverages technology along with effective strategies to help our clients define their unique value proposition, identify their most lucrative prospects, and deliver concise messaging that engages and builds relationships with both new and existing clients.
Successful Digital Marketing in the New Economy is a function of:
- Connecting a measurable Return-On-Investment (ROI) to outreach,
- Communicating the Unique Value Proposition associated with your brand to the correct target audience,
- Creating ads that focus on the Impression-to-Conversion (ITC) metric,
- Testing multiple forms of well-defined creative content on prospects with tracking pixels for targeting and re-targeting of ads,
- Refining Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising via exact keywords & long-tail exact match keywords rather than phrase matches,
- Connecting Google Ads accounts with Google Analytics accounts to focus on audiences with High Conversion Rates (HCR),
- Re-targeting ads to prospects that match these HCR audiences,
- Optimizing the destination web presence with clear messaging, Google Keywords, H1 tags, links of high-domain-authority, and real-time lead follow-up through effective UI and UX research and design, and
- Conversion of Sales to Ongoing Client Relationships.
POC Media delivers excellence by providing:
- Decades of marketing experience and expertise in crafting the most effective messaging for both prospecting and online optimization across a plethora of industries,
- An award-winning team of web site creators, multimedia producers, and online link-builders for maximum SEO impact, and
- Demystification of the Search Engine Optimization process that blazes a friction-free route from prospecting through to client acquisition.
POC Media strives to produce and demonstrate a measurable return on investment for our clients. We set quantifiable goals, leveraging technology, executing with precision, measuring progress against established milestones, and adjusting to industry changes.
If your brand could benefit from better paid search marketing results, an enhanced social media presence, strong SEO, and ongoing improvement of your digital marketing campaigns, perhaps it’s time to consider making POC Media part of your team.
-Pat Croce, Best Selling Author and Television Personality
-Beth Rutt, Director of Student Activities for The University of Central Missouri
-Pat Brady, Executive Advisor, Originate, Inc / Former President Angie's List
-Kelly Watters, Meetings and Events at Edwards Life Sciences
Pat O’Connor : President/CEO